I am going to the gym for the last few months. I have started to gain weight and my muscles are showing. But I want more. I am using some protein powder but it doesn't have good taste with water. I want to hear from someone with more experience can I mix protein powder with something else?

The thing that people usually use when mixing the protein powders is milk. You can also use some additional flavors if your protein powder is like mine unflavored whey protein. You can mix it with yogurt or pudding. Sometimes I mix it along with egg. I am taking it for over the year and it has effect.

Hi tan1056,

As jermaine1696 has already answered you it is best to mix your protein powder with milk if you don’t like the taste. These days you can find different flavors which can be added to your mixing protein powder. This is usually just a way to make it taste better and it won’t change its effects.

I am using protein supplements for about two years and together with the gym I am very satisfied with the results. I know that you want more but one thing at the time. Be patient and all your hard work will result in the looks you are aiming for.

And don’t forget to watch your nutrition as well because everything is important.