Hello, I had the surgery done on Friday (4 days ago) on both feet. Once the nerve block wore off the pain was rather intense but bearable, the painkillers definitely helped. Codydramol was a relief for only up to 3hrs and you can only take it 4 times a day so I switched to Ketonal and this one worked the magic. Most of the time I am in bed, yesterday walked to toilet three times with crutches and wearing those pretty Japanese shoes they give you. However I found walking very uncomfortable at this stage. What bothers me is the numbness And tingling sensation I seem to be getting, especially in the right foot (this one was much worse then the left one and more painful after the surgery too). Can anyone please tell me if this is something I should worry about or is it due to lack of movement I am feeling this? I don't think that swelling is the cause. It would be nice to hear from someone who went through this as well.

I have never gone through this, but my heart goes out to you.