I actually turned 30 yesterday and I've had rectal bleeding in the past. Sometimes accompanied by loose stool sometimes just bright red blood. I had a colonoscopy about 5 months ago and they found a Venus Blep (ruptured vein) about 12 inches into my colon and nothing else. I had 3 movements this morning after being lightly constipated for a few days and about 20 mins ago I felt like I really had to go...much to my surprise there was blood and no stool. I still feel somewhat full of gas.  I should also add that I eat very healthy, run regularly and I stay very active. Any ideas?

It is sounding a lot like you have a bad case of interior hemorrhoids. By 'bad,' I mean it is possible that they are very common with your body and may possibly even run in your family. Hemorrhoids would explain the red blood coming out from the anus. If it were further into the colon, the blood would be dark. Almost a blackish color. I suggest you go to your doctor. Even though hemorrhoids are not serious, if you have them, which I believe as though from what you're saying you do, seems to be causing blockage. I hope I helped! Please message telling me how the appointment went. Hope I could be of service!