for the past couple weeks i have been getting blisters on my tounge. i dont think its an std because everything iv read says that blister from syfilis or however you spell it shouldnt be painful but mine hurt. they are almost the same exact color as my tounge but are still noticeable in bright light. and one have an idea???? and i had pictures but sadly i cant upload them. i could still sent them via email if someone is willing to let me know what they think.

you could have developed an allergy to something?

allycat1424 wrote:

blondebaby wrote:

yeah thats what im startin to think because some of my friends are having the same issue. we are thinking its the cafe food at our university