Hi ladies, i have never been on birth control and never had any injections and have many of the same symptoms. I have bloating in my upper belly my stomach is hard like something is in there, lol my boobs are very achy and I crave food all day and have been having terrible head aches. I have taken multiple tests all coming up negative. I'm soon to go to the gyno and figure out what's goin on, but i was just curious of what any of your ladies docs said? 

Wow! Its like almost everyone here has same symptoms but no one has answers! I am 28, not currently sexually active so theres NO chance of me being pregnant, but today (and its happened before) my breasts suddenly started killing me as well as my stomach. It have felt bloated for months and it does seem to be concentrated in the upper belly. I have no insurance so I can't just go to the Dr....thats a sick statement but anyways, if ANYONE HAS BEEN TO THE DR & KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON PLEASE HELP! I was also on the shot but that was a few yrs ago...it couldnt still be affecting me could it? /sigh

Being pregnant is the best thing that cold ever happen to a woman. It is howevr sickening when you feel the symptoms and yet you are testing negative

i have the same symptoms as everyone else bloated belly, cramps sore breasts but i also have been bleeding for 8 weeks now i went to the doc and he has no idea he sent me for blood tests, pap smear, and an ultrasound but all clear i would really love to know whats going on

But I'm 51 yrs.old

hi i have exactly the same symptoms ,ive been going to the gym 4times a week,walking 30minutes twice a day.and have cut out white bread-biscuits-potatos-cakes anything fat,and iam not losing weight ,i am actually getting bigger.my friends have actually commented about being pregnant,but blood test and ultra sound say iam not.very unhappy and dont know what to do.my doctor is telling me its wind and fat.but exercise and a healthy change in diet is not helping :[

Hi there, so glad i found this page, i have been off the depo for 1 month now and if one more person asks me if im pregnant i think i will die. My stomach is so so swollen, at the top, at the sides and the bottom, it is disgusting! im a size 8 and look like im ready to drop. Dont have the sore breasts but my back is aching (more so the lower back) which i suspect is from the weight of my tum tum. I am trying my best to stay light hearted about this but its so uncomfortable i just want it to go away now, someone please tell me how long this might take? xx

Hi guys

This is super freaky, and to see so many women having the same symptoms. Im just as freaked out.

I have bloating, indigestion, reflux, destended abdomin thats hard to the touch and no im not pregnant. i'm freaked out because it seems as though i am, but i have had 9 urine tests, 3 blood tests and an ultra sound where by i saw that it is clean so i am not pregnant indefinately.

i am planning on revisting the doc because i am concerned that it could be ovarian cancer too, because i have a bit odour too and discharge and have read that it could be ovarian cancer but surely it wouldve been dedected when i went for the ultra sound and papsmeer just a month ago.

I've been having these symptoms for the past 5months now and as you can see have been to docs and hosp but nothiung. if someone out there please know something, p

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Very concerned %-)

I am on the contraceptive pill and have been for years. Recently ive got really itchy and sensitive nipples, need to wee more than often and feel bloated. The only hard thing is I am only the continuous pill where there is no break in between and I am one of the few that doesnt have periods from taking the pill. Im trying not to scare myself that im pregnant but im scared to do a test!

Hi I am very bloated put nearly 2 stone on in weight, breasts look swollen not sore, feels like movement in belly I consider it wind lol, very swollen at top to where my daughter said are you pregnant? Pregnancy tests come up negative and I had periods with my daughter for 3 months last time , any help appreciated

Hi. I'm having a similiar situation. Ive been having unprotected sex almost everday or every other day for the past 3-5 months because I got my new apartment. My stomach has gotten very swollen past my breasts which are huge and leaking clear/white liquid. Ive been been soo sick the past few months with nausea stomach pain and vomiting. I feel movement and kicks near and bellow my belly button. Doctors say I'm not pregnant but I dont understand what is going on with me. Can someone please help me.

DON'T use Clomid, i did sent me loopy!

I've had all these same symptoms. I started noticing them about six weeks ago after being put on the nuva ring. I recent switched back to my regular birth control pill because I couldn't stand nuvaring. My breasts have been so tender my boyfriend or myself cannot even touch them. I can't wear a bra because it hurts so bad and they are very swollen and very heavy. I've been pregnant before and have never experienced anything like this but I need help! It really makes me want to cry they hurt so bad and nothing helps either. I took two pregnancy test and both were negative I also have pcos so have a super hard time cnviecjng so I have ruled out pregnancy. I also didnt have sex around the time that the breast pain started so it really cant be from pregnancy. Please help!!

The only birth control I use are BCPs but I stopped using them for a year now. For the past couple of weeks, I have been experiencing the same symptoms. I did EPT at home first and it came out negative. After a week, I decided to go the clinic and got a urine test done but it was still negative so I decided to make an appointment with my physician. After I told him all my symptoms, I did another urine test but it still came out negative. He said it could just be UTI but I wasn't having the classic symptoms for it so he decided to have my blood drawn and with that, test still came out negative. My partner and I are very active. I run at least 3mi every other day and I was born on the skinnier side of the house. My Doctor said that runners (very active people) on my weight normally misses their period and causes hormonal imbalance so I shouldn't worry for now. I'm only about 3wks late and I was advised that if this still goes on after 2-3mos then we'll look more into it but for now, I can continue with my usual routines and the symptoms should go away on it's own. Hope this helps!

hi my name is lisa i been getting sick everyother day my nipples hurt when i touch them. I been getting bloated whats wrong with me i use the bathroom alot in the mornings i never do. I cramp alot. Why?