I have been feeling bloated, tender breast and abdominal pain lately. I have last had my period 10 years back. what could be the cause?

Hi I have the same problem took a test and say negetive I come off the implant 3weeks ago any suggestion x

Get a blood test done bc it sounds to me you are pregnant. My sister was pregnant 2 years ago and all her pregnancy tests come out negative but her blood test was positive. :)

Im currently jn the same situation!! Please help! What happened to you? I took ECP. Then I had my normal period last month tho it was 2 weeks late. This month, i still havent got my preriod yet and i my body is showing symptoms of pregnancy. My breasts were bigger, nipples erect and darker, and i feel bloated and my tummy looks bigger than before. I havent had sex since I took ECP last month.

Hello everyone, I'm 51 and I haven't had a period since 2007. I'm small frame and weight 110. But in the last month my stomach went from flat to looking like I'm 7 months pregnant. My breast hurt so bad it's hard to wear a bra or any fitted tops. Also my feet and hands hurt. I don't have any insurance since I lost my job. So do anyone have any ideas?

What were your results one year later? I am experiencing the same thing but I have not been on birth control. I have also gotten negative pregnancy tests but my stomach is protruding, flutters in my lower stomach, full breasts. I don't have insurance so I don't want to rush to my doctor.

I had the same issues it was a bladder infection. Have your doctor check you. And also that can be signs of a STD. So I would go to the doctor.

Did u find out what happened

I did I pregnancy test it said no and but my boobs are sore and bloated stomach what should I do