no I have the same problems, bloating but the rest of me is skinny. Painful breasts all the time, abdominal pain, discharge from breast and I am a lesbian with not even a slight chance in hell of being pregnant. I did take Depo Provera 2 decades ago.

I took a prego test and is neg and m breast hurt and im gaining weight and my bellybutton is getting big and deep can some one help me and both of my breast have milk

Has anyone experienced a pregnancy while tubes tied??

Hi, I've just came off the cerelle pill due to going through early menopause at 24. Since I came off it I've been really ill with stomach bloating at the top half , gurgling stomach and noise , going to the toilet a lot and my breasts are tender and my nipples hurt as well and pain in my stomach there treating me for a uti but I'm not getting any better. Did any of you find any answers?

I was on Depo about 7 years ago for only 6 months. This was after having my first, and only child. I have since then been unable to conceive and they told me at the fertility clinic that infertility was very common after depo... just FYI. I have also since then suffered from PMDD. The doctor said it was amazing that doctors still prescribed this to young women who wanted to have more children and should only be used in extreme cases.

Did you ever get a result or find out what's happening?

They usually said that feeling is the injection trying to go out of your body as the hormones working, so when you start your injection hormones start working on your body is same when you stop injection hormones still works on your body, I am 10 months now I stop my depo injection always feeling those symptoms that I am pregnant, no period since then, n the test always negative

Is the hormones dear working on your body, I was like that also 2 months after I stop my injection my breast got milk and my bf told me I am pregnant, I went to the clinic and report the matter and they do preg test came negative, and they told me maybe I will get my period when my body is like that, but till now nothing of my periods the breast weight and pains on my abdominal still come and go, they told me I must know why about those symptoms is my hormones fighting the depo out of the body

Clomid is ok and if your trying for twins even better. It will help you mass produce multiple follicles that can be fertilized. But the downside is if you don't pregnant within at least three months, then there clomid can cause PCOS(polycystic ovary syndrome). Then that can make you infertile. Good luck and hope this was helpful..

I've had my tubes tied burnt! I'm 48 I've missed my period for 2 months taken pregnancy home test neg. had blood work done neg. I've been bloated tender nipples off and on ESP at night and morning. Lower back pain in the morning tired a lot sleep better then ever dreaming crazy dreams where before I didn't dream at all! In two months I've gained 16 pounds had all hormones check all in range! What could be wrong?

The same here my nipples hurt me and my stomach looks like I'm pregnant but the test said I'm not pregnant what u think is wrong with me?

I was not on any contraceptive and am having the same issue. My tubes were cut, tied, and burnt in 2004. So I would love to know what is going on.

I'm the same hun, it's the 2nd time that this had happened me too! Its good to know others are having the same issues and to get an idea of what's happening!

I realize this was posted a year ago. But, wanted to reply any way. I 40 now, I have had 6 kids and four miscarriages throigh every single pregnancy, I had my Full BLOWN 6 days a week period. My first two kids, I never knew I was pregnant until month 8 with my first child, and month 7 with my second because I had my regular full heavy thick periods. My Doctor was stunned. He was one of the best OBGYN's..Highly rated and very blunt. Lol...He ran his own test early on, blood and urine and all said negative. He said with me having my actual periods I couldn't be pregnant. My first pregnancy, I was actually in the Bahamas and went into premature labor. I was in such severe pain. I fell off the bar stool and passed out. I was care flighted to the hospital on the mainland. Where they did ultrasounds and other test. I was told by two specialist that I was having a baby and I shouldn't have been drinking that much because my baby could die. After He was born, 7 pounds 6oz 21 half inches long, HEALTHY, I was amazed. 8 months of a regular period. I was healthy but had longer Cycles & More cramping than the normal woman on AF. My name made it to the Baylors Women Health Clinic History book in 2010 in Dallas, TX. Because once again, BIOLOGY WAS PROVEN WRONG! I use to be an athiest until I had my babies. All 6 healthy babies all 15, 13 & 13, 11, 10, & 8. 3 boys, 3 girls! :-) I am a christian now. Proud too! I use to only believe in science and biology, Now, I don't. Now, I know there will be some people to try to prove a different point. But, Don't judge until you are 100% sure of something. Also, EVERY SINGLE WOMAN IS DIFFERENT. No, scientist or biologists can ever ever say every single woman is the same!

Hello everyone, All these are the symptoms of Hypothyroidism. Get your T3, T4 and TSH levels checked first. Believe me, hypothyroidism means you have a sluggish thyroid which makes you gain weight, feel bloated, makes you feel tired and weak, swollen and tender breasts etc etc. You are not going to get easily pregnant too but on the contrary it will be take quite a more than a few attempts than a perfect normal woman. I am saying this because I have suffered all this . So go to an endocrinologist and get yourself treated for your thyroids which is the most important gland in our body......mind it ...it controls our moods too.....our skin, our hair....not just our eggs ladies but many things......stay healthy and be positive. Take care.....Anna Deb.