HI, recently I continually hear soft brain noise inside my head. When it is really quiet, or late, and I am under the stress or I'm really sick. Even when I’m trying to ignore it. What could this be?

Those aggravating things that go wrong in the day keep irritating your brain interrupting routine processes and sleep, and may provoke some reactions which could mislead senses, and make you feel like you hear something, or other delusions. All stresses have a cumulative effect on your brain, because they bring additional hormones for emergency situations. If you are chronically exposed to stress, the brain is overloaded with powerful hormones that are intended only for short-term use. What reacts as over stimulation and damaging of brain cells? Their cumulative effect damages and kills brain cells.