Ever since I hit puberty and developed breasts, they have never been even in size. One is larger than the other, by more than a full cup size. It is rather embarrassing and I have always wanted to have it corrected.
What is the best type of surgery for this, and can surgery make them even? My breasts are rather large, and I have had 3 children so I know that some work will have to be done on both, but is it worth it for me? Will someone be able to make them equal and still look normal?
Thank you in advance for any help or advice you could provide.

Hello there! I am not sure what you meant by the question “is it worth it for me”.
However, I feel that breast reduction could be appropriate for you.

I have also had big breasts since forever, and have always been annoyed by them. I hated the appearance, I hated the way certain clots looked on me, I hated the fact that I had to search thoroughly to find a proper bra, and that they never could be as beautiful as I wanted them to be.
So, when I turned 26 I decided to get rid of the misery I was going through and I had breast reduction. My breasts were size 85-90 C, sometimes D and I had them reduced to size 75-80 B. Have been the luckiest person ever since.

I reckon that breast reduction could be a good choice for you too. Now, if they are too saggy, you could consider a lift or having implants done but this would be too much money I suppose.
Are you seriously considering an operation?

I am considering surgery, although my breasts are large and pretty saggy, my main objective is to see if there is a way to make them the same size. One breast is a D-DD and the other is a C-D.
I was just wondering if the surgery would be worth it because I am afraid that they would not be able to make them the same size and make them look the same, since the areolas are different sizes as well.
Was your surgery painful? How long was the recovery? Just a few things I would like to know, they tell you at the doctor's but sometimes personal experience offers better information. Thanks!

Hello again! I must admit that my surgery went pretty smooth. I got informed about almost everything what I could be expecting, and had myself prepared. I was in pain, especially in the first couple of days but wearing the supportive bra was so helpful. They were all swollen and tender but that’s normal, everybody needs to go through that. I had everything handy and had a lot of help around the house. My sister came to stay with me.
I was lying on bunch of pillows to allow fluid to leave the breasts and had that supportive bra all the time. I was taking pain meds but only a first couple of weeks. I took a month off work just to make sure I heal properly but I didn’t need that much at all. I was avoiding all sorts of starching and lifting and working around the house, I didn’t want to take my chances. I didn’t even let my husband touch me for three weeks.
I didn’t want to mess with my recovery and I wanted everything perfect. The recovery did take about three weeks, that is how much I let myself recover and do nothing, heh!
I did have occasional throbbing pain some time after but nothing debilitating, and my doc said that was expected.
As for your areolas, yes they too can be reduced in size. Are you already considering any surgeons?