Well, first of I don't have any blackheads on my breast. BUT I've just noticed these little white "hairs/threads" that I can just pull out with no resistance what so ever, and I'm really wondering why they all of a sudden just appeared... then I was wondering if it was maybe due to me just giveing birth 2 months ago and that I quit breastfeeding 2 weeks ago??? Does anybody know what they are??? Help!?! plus they aren't the most attractive thing either... :'(

Hello. I was searching the web for answers to my hair/threads on my breasts and I came across your post. I do not have an answer to your question, but I too only noticed them after I gave birth. I also breastfed my daughter. Maybe that has something to do with it..?.. I am not concerned enough to make a dr appt at this point because I assume that if it were something HORRIBLE we would be able to find an article with the Mayo Clinic or something similiar :-)

I have had the same exact thing for years and always wondered what it was. Glad to finally see that I am not the only one, although I still find it very strange. Have either of you found any answers?

I have the white thread hairs that come out very easily when pulled. I breastfeed over 6 years ago and have only developed the hair within the last month or so. also the pin prick blood vessels. I found a woman asking the same question five years ago when i did a google search. possible yeast type infection. please update me if you find any information.

morgellonswatch.com/2006/07/30/white-fibers-fluoresce-blue-under-uv/index.html

one possibility???

I have this same problem white thread like hairs easily pulled out on my breasts started after I had my daughter 3 year's ago I to breast fed but only for a month not enough milk:(
what are these darn things???????

I am also experiencing these! It freaked me out like it was a parasite or something. Some of them have folicles but they are still so easy to pull out! I'm only 21 and I have never been pregnant or breastfed, so I don't think it is related to that!

I am in the exact same position as the woman above. 21, never been pregnant or breastfed, but they showed up somewhere during high school....They make me very self conscious and I know not everyone can have them.

I jus noticed that I have these. I'm 21 and it's practically ruining my life! I feel so disgusting  and manly because of it. Why do I have chest hair! Or even better,how do you get rid of this? I've searched the internt and i cant even find out what it is, let alone what causes it.

OHMYGOSH i'm with wylie i'm 21 and i jjust found out i have these things. when i look down some of them look like fine hair and then some of them look like thicker.. not hair type things but more like something that would cause a splinter? but they're very soft and fibery and short. they come out easily like if i took cellophane tape and pulled them out they just slip out including the black hair. what is this?! did anyone find out?

It's Vellus hair and sometimes you just start getting more of them.

Vellus hair is the technical term for "peach fuzz".... This is not vellus hair. I have it too but only in certain areas. I don't know what it is either

Hi I was reading your post and I have the same problem. I search the web and everywhere for answers and treatment and didnt find no luck yet. I hate them so much that I got tweezers and I pull out as much as I can everyday, it got so bad that I can honest say that im addicted to pucking those white hairs out of my breasts. I cant stand it, please if u find any answers please inform me

Wow this is weird , me too , except for me its just on my left breast and im only sixteen... O_o and no I haven't had a baby and breast fed , im to young for that o_O

I have recently noticed the same tiny "hairs/threads" but they are on my hips. I was wondering if this was occurring mostly in areas with stretch marks for any of you.