Hello! I have medical problem and I hope that you will know what caused it. I have stiffness on the right side of body with swollen lymph nodes. I do not feel any pain in swollen lymph nodes, but I can tell you that they are hard and fixed. Is this something serious or not? Thank you in advance!

Hello! You will need to visit your doctor. I do not want to frighten you, but this can be serious. You will need to do blood tests, because first must be diagnosed if your problem caused by some infection or not. If infection is not cause, then you will need to do biopsy because cause could be cancer. I really hope that infection will be cause…

The stiffness of the body is usually associated with your muscles. Have you had any problems with your muscles in past several weeks? Sometimes an injury or muscle strain can cause conditions similar to yours. Now lymph nodes get swollen when you have some kind of infection in your body or they are exposed to some kind of trauma. The thing is that your muscle problem and lymph node problem is most likely caused by the same thing. And only thing that comes to my mind is a possibility of trauma or other kind of injury on that side of your body. On what side of body do you sleep? Could this be causing this issue?