i really really need a responsse ASAP. i was applying a suppository in my threee year old and he kicked me in the eye. i didnt apply ice immediatly and it bruised bad. there is no swelling. i have always bruised easily. i am trying to get rid of this bruise ASAP and didnt knwo i was supposed to apply ice right away. i waited to long. is there any way i can still make this bruise go away after it has already formed. i dont wanna go to work sporting this bruise.

Most bruises are relatively minor and will go away in a few days, there is just anything you can do to help the changed color wash out, if it was a swollen bruise then the ice should have been applied but as it’s just a skin color change in your case, I am sorry but you have no other choice than to wait until it fades.
If it doesn’t go away for more than 14 days, then you should see your doctor but I think you just won’t have to do it as the bruise you have will vanish in a few days. Don’t be impatient!!