I have not that much serious sunburn-but it still hurts- and I would like to hear should I put some vinegar on sunburn? I have heard someone was telling recently how effective vinegar could be on treating sunburn so I have started thinking if I should put some vinegar on my sunburn too but on the other hand I am afraid that it could burned me even more for somehow vinegar sounds more like some acid to me and I am afraid it could hurt even worse when put on sunburn areas. What do you think?

I have also heard that vinegar is excellent in reducing sunburn symptoms and don't be afraid I am positive it want burn you for I was putting once vinegar on my sunburns-my shoulders was grilled practically so you just take some towel soak it well in vinegar and apply it to the burned skin or even better I was carrying some vinegar spray bottle around those burning days and from time to time I would spray my sunburn with vinegar but in first 2 days I think that cold showers are the best for reducing those sunburn symptoms.

I use vinegar on my sunburns. It's amazing! It really does work. I normally put it on the burnt area before I go to bed (you'll stink of it) and by morning, my burns have turned brown. I'd recommend it again and again, it's the best home remedie i've come across for sunburns so far.

I've been using vinegar for years! Even took a bath with it in the water last night! Vinegar is a life saver when I get burnt!

The reason vinegar works is that it's acidic. Anything basic (ex. alcohol-based substances) will make it worse. Most Aloe products, although very good for healing, aren't great for the pain relief because it uses a alcohol as a drying agent in the ingredients.

just tried this, took a water/vinegar bath before bed. Let's see how the sunburn feels in the morning. There was definitely some relief while in the tub. Mind you, i got this sunburn a couple days ago so it might not have the same affect as it would the same day. 

We have developed a vinegar based gel just for this purpose, check out ChrispyCritter.com

awesome but the question is does it burn when u put it on? I have severe sunburn and im only 10. I must hav 30 blisters across my shoulders theres even a outline of my bathing suit. i cant sleep at night without waking up like 5 times or more. and im going on 3rd day. please help...fast!

Yes, it has always stung me just a little when i first put it on, but it is a MUCH  better option as compared to having a sunburn that itches and burns for a long time. Vinegar tends to work best a few hours after you have gotten the sunburn c:

Try taking a cool bath with vinegar,it takes the sting out and helps preventing peeling

which type of vinegar or does it not matter

I will recommend using a appropriate products to avoid other health issues.

I'm peeling does it still work I don't want to go like that to school urgent!!

What do you mean brown

Put milk on it