prob using a big dildo would help it go away too

Help me I'm scared but too embarrassed to tell someone they might want to see and that is just weird

You hav hemorrhoids but it's nothing serious you just strained your self n you have swollen veins you need to soak in warm water for 10 to 15 min no bath soap just water n n tap dry or blow dry then put on hemorrhoid cream n it'll be gone in some days

so nothing to worrie about

Hey im matari i have this problem

It doesnt hurt i just want it gone

LMAO..This helped me out alot...I wish i new some of you..this is funny
i tried to shave my as****e and it backfired with a nice ingrown hair...well not to be cruel but,,, cant get my A@# Ate now

i got the samething i wonder if is cancer too and im scare to tell people about

Glad I'm not the only one on the s page with a bump on the inside ring of my anus..that's where both yours is too...right?

I am 23 year boy I have a small in my ass hole in the right side its so painfull and it happens in the second time is that a big problem or I want see a doctor can u answer me
?

I am 23 year boy I have a small bumb in my ass hole in the right side its so painfull and it happens in the second time is that a big problem or I want see a doctor can u answer me
?

Some of us can't sit in a tub for 5 days

Same question, mine hurts like really bad. I touched it a s pushed it and made it hurt worse.

So what did you do that time
And now how's it now?

I have the same issue