Hello! I am 26 year-old guy and my girlfriend asked me If I would shave my pubic area. I have never thought of this before and I must admit that I am confused. What do you guys think? Is there anybody who has done this before? How did it look like? All replies are more than welcome!

Hi there! I was in the same position two years ago. We were watching a film called American pie 3, The wedding in which this guy is shaving his pubic area for his future wife ( you don’t want to know where his hair ended up ). Anyway, it seems that my girl loved the idea and suggested the same to me. So, I did it! And I have been doing it from time to time ever since. It was the same for me but she seems to have liked it. Just make sure you don’t cut yourself and be aware of the ingrowing hairs. Take care!!!!

I wanted my wife to shave her pubes but she refused. I thought maybe if I did mine she would change her mind. I shaved everything leaving a 1 inch wide strip going up. Well, she still refuses but I found I really have enjoyed being shaved and have been for 5 years now. Glad I did it.

well for me im a female i shave for my pubic hair for him cuz hair in ur mouth aint nice.i think for a man its good to at least trim up, your lady will prolly love giving you more head .and maybe trim ball hairs to if possible its very hard doin that one. if guys like having your balls licked on its more injoying for the woman .good luck XD

Well I actually researched this quite because I had abit of a dilemma whether or not to shave or trim, and WHAT to use to do this.

******

A ton of information there about all kinds of shaving and also some kind of specialised trimmer :S not sure.

Better to trim with normal scissors, if you shave it gets really itchy. I wouldnt shave it all off though because some girls think your gay if you have no hair their at all.

One time I tripped thinking it would be "gay" to shave my private area. My girl stays waxed and I stay shaved. It makes sex sexier and she loves playing with balls, and so do I! Anyways, here's my final word, screw what people think, it's not "gay", give it a try and you'll see! I've been shaving for quite awhile with a Gillette Fusion Power and once you get over being scared, and ALWAYS BEING CAREFUL, you'll be a pro. I've never once had an accident, honestly. Good luck gentlmen and give it a try at least once.

ok first things first, deciding weather to do nothing, trim or go bald down there.
if u trim just do it evenly and thats it

but if u shave it all, there ar a couple things u need to do and know
first is you may at first think your area looks weird after but u will soon learn to like it, and if sexual encounters arent every other day, u may want to shave and then let some hair grow just a little bit so u ar comfortable with it.
but wen shaving if u do not do it very well it can cause razerbumps, ingrown hairs, along with cuts, so be careful

i personally shower and put conditioner on the hair to soften it, then get out and dry and then put a sensitive area style of nair or hair removal cream to soften the hair even more, i only leave it on for a couple minutes cause if used for enough time that it actually removes hair it can cause blisters really easily. i then wash it off and apply a high quality shave gell so lubrication of the razer is at best. and i use gillet fusion power. then i start to actually shave, on the areas directly above the penis i shave downwards towards your unit, and on all other areas i shave up cause the hair is softer. every about 3/4 of an inch i move up or down with the razer i wash out the hair so there is les build up and the blades and do there job correctly, once im done with top portion i wash it off with cold water to close the pores and splash aftershave, rubbing alchohol, or listerine if i have nothing else- it really does help with ingrown hairs and razer bumps.... and then i aply new gell to my sack and pull the skin tight and so on until done, and then in between my scrotum and legs and taaa da, ur finished . then apply a gental aloe moisturizer but do not rub in just aply genitally and then wipe off exess.

notes.... if u wear ur pants wear ur wasteband is on ur pubic region than u should adjust them wile walking and make rubbing as little as possible, this will cause swelling on indevidual hair areas creating little razer bumps, and hurts.
dont shave every day cause razer bumps with be much more common and will have not as good of a shave. let at least 3/16 of an inch grow befor next shave.

i do this at least once a week, my gf hates hair and i do to, so we both have good habbits in this field, and she loves wen i just shave befor we see eachother

it makes her feel like im doing something for her and only her cause no one else will notice, so if u want to make her feel special than i highly suggest it, if u only trim

I used the Gillete Fusion Power as well and am satisfied with the results.

Just Shave It ! Its So Much More Comfortable. Some Shaving Cream With Some Warm Water. Nice and Easy. Use Some Scissors First To Trim It Down, Then Shave It Bald. So Much Better.

I at least trim down there leaving at least a little bit. Been doing it since I was 16. I'm now 24 and still do it and my wife seems to like it as well. The sex is very good though I'm not sure if that's cause I shave or if it's just cause I'm just that great :-D. Anyways I wouldn't shave it completely because then you make it look like a prepubescent child's play toy. Then she'll be thinking "Good grief Charlie Brown" :-D 8)

I am a man and have shave my pubic area for over 8 years now. I find that all women love the smooth feeling. I think once you have done it you will love the feel and look.
Shaved women are great especially for oral sex. (no hair in the mouth)

Keep on shaving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is cleaner to shave the hair down there! and your thing will appear larger!

I ELECTRIC SHAVE MYSELF and MY LADY - IT FEELS MORE INTENSE!