I'm only a 15 year old male and never had sex or anything. It doesn't hurt but it bothers me. It seems to be some sort of bump or something in my anus. I tried touching it and it seemed pretty soft. I can't see it in the mirror because I am not as flexible as I would like to be. Is this life threatening? I'm a tad bit scared.

i think you r suffering from hemorrhoids. in early stage you will dont feel any pain but latter on you are to feel that.Piles or haemorrhoids is one of the most common ailments today. It is a varicose and often inflamed condition of the veins, inside or just outside the rectum. In external piles, there is a lot of pain but not much bleeding. In the case of internal piles, there is discharge of dark blood. In some cases the veins burst and this results in what is known as bleeding piles. Hemorrhoids can be treated in many way but you can opt for surgery its a best way to cure hemorrhoids.