Code:

i have the same problem. i was pregnant 2 months ago and now im not, i thought maybe it was my body adjusting or something maybe the intensity of the changes my body was going through then they quickly ended. 2 months later i thought it was time to get back to sex and even going in kills me. he cant even put his head in without me screaming. The doctor thinks it might be a yeast infection but i dont have any of the other symptoms of it all i have is the burning when it goes in. Im not allergic to latex or lube, im perfectly healthy. Its caused alot of pain for me and my boyfriend because his sex drive is extremely high and needs loving every once in a while and i cant even give him that without putting myself through hell. I want us to have that passion but im scared that him pushhing me constantly is going to make me not want to continue what we have. weve been together going on 4 years and have never had an issue like this. Maybe its that im 5'2 130 and hes 6'2 270. i literally feel like im loosing my virginity every time we try and its even worst then the first time i did it. i wish someone could help me.

I don't know if anyone still reads this but I read it a couple months ago...I was having the same problem as all of you...painful sex to the point of it being unbearable. I went to sooo many Dr.'s and noone knew what was going on. FINALLY one figured out that it was actually my urethra- it was inflamed from a prior UTI. She did a urethra dilation and now I do not have ANY pain during sex anymore and it is actually fun again! Think about it- most Gyno's don't...

I have really bad burning when my husband enters me we have been together for 6 years, and have never had any problems until the last 3 weeks. We have been trying to have another child and it seems almost impossible. We had 2 miscarriages in the past year and now this problem during intercourse. It's not lube, std's, infections or size(he is wide and long). I have a very big sex drive i always want it but when the time comes i wish i never initiated it. Even some foreplay hurts i.e when his fingers enter me. I don't know what to do anymore. He wants to just give up and I don't want to this is really taking a toll on both of us.. HELP!! :cry:

again...i am the same as everyone else here. all our stories are the same. i don't know if any of you still read these...i hope you do. I came across something today while i was trying to figure out the answer to my problem because the docs couldn't. i came across something called vaginismus. go to vaginismus.com and see if it sounds like it is what you have. is sure hit the nail on the head for me!!

My fiance is also very well-endowed...but I didn't experience this burning sensation until a few months into our sexual relationship. I've read that rough sexual intercourse or lack of lubrication can create this feeling; however, like the rest of you, lubrication is not the issue. My doctor mentioned that my hymen had been especially thick and still had some residual tears, which probably caused the pain of entering. After some home experiments, we discovered that it was indeed my jagged hymen that created the pain. There are surgeries that can be done to create a clean cut of the hymen, or you can simply lubricate well and enter slowly (we take a good two minutes until he is fully entered). I want to enjoy sex like I did before. Any other thoughts?

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

i have the exact same thing- no idea what it is. been with the same guy for 4 years and his sperm never caused an allergic reaction or anything. i think we have vulvodynia ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed. i need to call a specialist and figure this out. :(

I can't believe there are quite a lot of women who have this problem like me. For me it started 3 years after we had intercourse. Before then it was perfectly fine. I've been to a few doctors as well, but one of them didn't seem reliable. She just didn't seemed like she cared at whatsoever. I'm going to try a new doctor to see what they say. This burning sensation has been going on for about a year now. But I did have about four or five yeast infections within six months and they were extremely frustrating. Could that be the reason why it still hurts? Do I have another yeast infection? I am always trying to stay clean in that area and watch everything that can affect it but nothing helps. Why do we have these problems? I really hope everything is ok down in that area and that the pain could go away for good. Any opinions?

Im happy to hear other women are having the same problem.
Im 21 years old, and ive been sexually active for 3 years. In last 6 months, ive had the same problem where it burns to have sex. The opening of my vagina hurts, and hurts more afterwards..Ive been tested twice and have been having protected sex, and im completely healthy,,but for sum reason sex just started to hurt for me! It really sucks!! I was never allergic to condoms and because of this problem, i switched brands to see if maybe it was a certain type of condom that was causing this problem.. but maybe i developed an allergy, my friend said i could not be getting wet enough and therefore getting like a friction burn, but i do get REALLY wet so thats not the problem..

I go through th e same things. It is good to know that i am not alone. I did find a health site that has a few helpful things on it. go to ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed. The topic should be under women's health. there are still some unaswered questions of mine but this did help a little.

What is the best age to loose ur virginity?

I had this issue myself a few years ago. At the time, I had been having sex using condoms successfully for over a year with my boyfriend. When we moved away to college, I started using the Depo shot and we stopped using condoms. It was fine for the first 6 months, then I started noticing burning after sex. It got worse and worse, to the point where I was no longer able to have any kind of vaginal sex. The Gyno tried a number of things - I have a history of UTI/Kidney infections, so that was the first thing they eliminated.

I can't remember everything that was explored, but the last thing was fibroids. They even did exploratory surgery, because 12 months into this ordeal I had began bleeding and didn't seem to ever stop. It was not very much, but still disturbing.

After all of this, it ended up being my form of birth control. The Depo was thinning the walls of my vagina. Once I switched from Depo to another form of birth control it took roughly 6 months before I could have sex again without pain.

same thing happens to me! I wondered if I just need to get used to it, or if I am just not wet enough down there. The first time he enters it burns and I make him go slow, then once we're at it for a bit, he can take it out and re enter and it doesn't burn at all it slides in no problem... so I think I need to
be lubricated some
more, what do you think?

Apart from the vaginal stinging pain when attempting intercourse, does anyone suffer from Cystitis that is not caused by Bacteria (i.e. cultures/urine tests come back negative for Bacteria)???I have intense stinging pain when my husband tries to enter me. We end up abandoning attempts at sex more times than not. We haven't had intercourse in 4 months!! I have been reading about Interstitial Cystitis where women (and men) have unexplained Cystitis and painful sexual intercourse and wonder if that is what I have. I am going to ask the Doctor this week for more information. I am currently having a bout of cystitis but the tests were negative for bacteria but I have the usual burning pee, urinary frequency, hestitancy getting going.

Hope we all get some answers soon! x

That happens to Me too .