Health Guru
hi, something that could be worth looking up on google and wikipedia is Vaginitis.

That is brilliant. Like all the other women I've read about- I have that same pain. I've been in a foreign country for my first year of marriage- so I haven't gotten it officially diagnosed, but was scared I'd get the typical 'dunno' answer or something else trite. I will ask for these test when we get back in a few months, along with trying all I can to eat anti-inflammatory foods. Thank you for this little glimmer of hope. It totally makes sense. It's exactly what I'm feeling!

WAIT!!! Please do not sensor this! We are desperate for a solution!! Please have sympathy.

What is the use of allowing people to comment and share if the potential answer is going to be sensored out?

The opening to my vagina (not vulva) burns as soon as my husband's penis (and even his tongue at times) touches the opening. His head cannot enter fully before the pain is to unbearable for me. My husband is very creative, and came up with an idea of using his thumb to stimulate my G-spot. It works with NO BURN!!!! So we are confused as to what is causing the burning.

To clarify we are not using condoms and we've tried every type of lubricant (water and silicon based), and the problem is ONLY at the entrance.

Can ANYONE please help?

When I first got married I felt this same thing. My husband and I are also both firsts for each other. One thing especially in the beginning months of having sex for the first time could be a sudden change in diet. When I first got married my diet suddenly changed from baked and boiled foods to heavy meats and oily foods. This messed a lot of things up quite a bit including an unbalance in hormones. I would suggest looking into your diet just for a little while write down everything little thing you eat and try to balance out your diet. For me I noticed I was eating too much acidic foods and not enough fresh dark greens to country act that, this also helped solve some other problems I didn't even realize I had.
I hope this helps some of you guys.

Ask your gynecologist to test for squamous cell hyperplasia. I developed tgis condition shortly after i got married. My husband is my first and only partner. It cause pain and burning during penetration. Even lubricants don't help and sometimes make the burning sensation worse.

Yesterday me and my boyfriend was having sex when he enter in me it was burning but when he was done the burning slow down but I still like he’s still in me and we had sex again it did the same again.

I’m 17 and I’ve been experiencing this pain with my boyfriend for nearly a year now. It didn’t hurt at first but then after a month or so it started to (I’ve had sex before and it hasn’t hurt at all) the pain is not on the outside at all but it centered on the opening on the inside of the vagina, if I put a finger in it hurts but if I press my finger upwards it doesn’t hurt (to the sky) and if I press it down (to the ground) it hurts so this must mean my pain is centred on the bottom wall. Would anyone know what this means? I’ve had a vaginal exam and she said everything was healthy, I’ve had ultrasounds and tests and everything has been fine. They suspect thrush but I’ve tried treatments and I had no symptoms. The pain also lasts a while after intercourse. The doctor told me if the thrush treatment doesn’t work she’ll go down the psychological route but I can’t imagine it being psychological, everything was perfect one day and then it wasn’t but nothing caused that, it started in one position and then over time grew to them all. It’s really making me feel less of a woman, less female, I can’t do the one thing that used to make me feel so close to my partner and now I feel as if I’m not satisfying him. I get bored of just sticking to blow/handjobs that I’ve completely lost sexual interest. I need help, my doctors were useless to me on countless visits. Please if anyone has had anything similar to my pain like this respond, or if anyone knows anything to help.
I’m also on the implant but my pain was there before I had the implant. I’ve also been on multiple birth controls before the pain and I’ve been on 2 with the pain so I don’t think BC is the problem...