I too am experiencing the same burning pain on the outside of the vagina and the tearing sensation on the lower side. I initally went to the Dr for lower abdominal pain right after or during sex and he said I had BV and gave me doxycycline and a gel to insert. I developed a yeast infection from the antibiotic and tried an OTC solution that took more days than normal to work. Within a few days/week I began to have pinful burning during the initial start if intercourse that got worse during sex. I would cry and make him stop and even tried hot and cold compresses. Yes it only burns when I urinate the first time after sex. I went back to the Dr after the reoccurring situation over the next few weeks. The Dr tested me for BV and yeast. He stated I still had yeast and gave me a pill to take 1 on the first day and another on the 3rd day as well as nystatin steroid cream for the small tear and told me to finish the doxy that I didn't finish because of he yeast infection the first time. However I didn't finish the med for fear of another horrible yeast infection but did take the two pills and used the cream. Now three weeks later I am having the painful burning/tearing sensation again. The analogy of sandpaper on raw skin or pouring acid down there works best for me right now. After reading all 12 pages of blogs I am thanful that I am not alone but feel the urge to start a foundation to get a cure for this huge issue/disease that is ruining relationships and self esteem in women. The only thing I feel may be different in me is that I have an IUD (Meraina) and its my second one. I had my first one 5 yrs and this one for a yr. I dont think has anything to do with it but often makes me wonder. This is the only form of birth ontrol I've ever had. I am older 33 and have three kids so this is effecting older women. I have had symptoms of endometriosis before but how would hat only effect the outer area of the vaginal opening? I have a call in to the Dr and will be taking this web site with me when I go. Hopefully a cure to come soon!!!

I'm Having Ah Problem With Burning During Intercouse And Urination Also But I Was Just Treated For Both And The Problem Is Right Back!!