I was also sitting on a medicine ball at my computer during the time this all started

I have chest,neck back in between my shoulders  down to my lower back burning all  day and night two trip to er all blood work is fine heart is good said herds put  me on acid reflux med nothing is working I don't sleep very good someone help me needs answer

It's from sitting on computer from holding the mouse with your arm it's from being in the position and not stretch often . if you think about it , it makes sence and if it cotinus go to your doctor and talk to him it could be something worth looking into anyways your health is #1.

Hi Tanks Full for the Information i have the Burning all over the back some Time under shoulders some Time under the neck some Time it is String Burning some Time i had m r i their is some frections on c7 neck but sicher say it shouldnot make the Burning please Tell me which Hospital and which docter you visit my regards to you

pain between my shoulder blades

I have a pain/burning sensation between my shoulder blades that eases when I am lying down, is less severe first thing in the morning but progresses gradually during the day. It is sometimes sporadic but I am constantly aware of its presence.

I TO HAVE HAD THIS PROBLEM FOR MORE THEN 15 YEARS NOW AND CAN YOU BELIEVE THE c**p THESE DR.S PUT YOU THRU AND THEN TELL YOU THEY CAN'T FIND ANYTHING.WELL IT TOOK GOING PARALIZED IN BOTH ARM'S.ENDED UP FINDING OUT THAT I HAD A BONE SPUR PUNCHERING MY MEMBRAINS OF THE SPINAL CORD.TO GET SOME MORE TESTING DONE WHILE IN THE HOSPITAL THIS REALLY NICE GI DR COMES IN FOR NO REASON AND ASK ME ABOUT A BLOOD PRESSURE PILL THAT I HAD BEEN TAKING FOR OVER 10-YEARS AND HE TELLS ME THAT THE LINING OF MY STOMACH AND MY ESOPCUS WAS GONE AND I MY INSIDES WAS IN FLAMMED ALL OF 20-YEARS WORRING ABOUT MY HEART.WELL I JUST HAD AN ATTACK CALLED ANGINA FELT JUST LIKE A HEART ATTACK.BUT THE CARDIOLOGIST STATED IT WAS NOT.SO HE TOOK ME OFF MY B/P PILL WHICH WAS CALLED CARDIZEM.AND PUT ME ON ANOTHER B/P PILL AND SO FAR THAT PART IS COMING ALONG GREAT WITH REHAD BUT THE BURNING BETEEN THE BACK SHOULDER BLADES STARTED UP VERY NEW TO ME NEVER HAD THIS FEELING BEFORE AND MY RN TOLD MY THAT SHE HAD SEEN THIS ALOT IN REHAD AND IT ENDED UP BEING ACID REFLUX.SHE TOLD ME THAT EXCERCISE.AND START EATING HEALTHY WILL HELP SO FAR SO GOOD.

PLEASE READ THIS: 

Let me guess, 99% of you sit at a desk at least 40 hours a week, maybe more, am I right? I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM.

This is caused by POSTURAL IMBALANCES, NOT Gerd, Acid reflux or anything else. When you use your back improperly, stick out your head, hunch your shoulders, lose the curve in your lower back, that will cause pain somewhere else.

Go see a physical therapist, tell them you have burning thoracic pain, and get a copy of this book: "Pain Free" by Pete Egoscue (On amazon).

It will fix you.

PLEASE try this.

Alvis - please see my reply below. This is probably due to a postural imbalance, and is not GERD or anything else. See my full reply at the bottom of this page. I am willing to bet you sit at a desk at least 40 hours a week, maybe more, right? GO see a physical therapist, tell them you have burning thoracic pain. And get a copy of the book "Pain free" by pete Egoscue. It helped me. Alex

I am quite sure this is a posture thing for most people.  I have had it for many years when I drive and I finally figured out that it comes from hunching my shoulders forward and tilting my head back.  If I correct that, the burning pain disappears immediately. 

I currently have a problem with it while at my computer and this started when I began working at a different table than where I used to work.  If I go back to my old setup, I do not have any pain. 

If the pain started in your 40s it may be related to presbyopia, which is the natural deterioration of the ability to focus.  You might be changing your posture in order to see your computer or other work more clearly, and this is screwing up your back and causing pain. 

Hi my name is renae just i am experiencing the exact same symptoms at present, just wondering if you ever found out what was wrong?

Have you tried changing your diet or anything else? This sounds like a TON of acid reducers. Have you done an elimination diet to determine what foods may be causing your problems? Do you meditate or practice yoga daily? Have you had your vitamin levels checked, especially B-12, D, Magnesium, and Iodine? If these are low they can affect digestion. You may even have too low stomach acid after all these years and may need to supplement with HCL. First, though, you probably need to heal any irritation. Try aloe, slippery elm, marshmallow, glutamine and probiotics. And sleep with your head elevated. Once the pain is gone, try the HCl. Diet and relaxation are key as well. Please don't be force fed meds all your life. Take control. Your body is incredibly resilient. Best of luck.

I have had the same symptoms lately, have you gone to the doctor? I have an apt on June 7.

I am only 18 my mom has degenerative disc disease and was diagnosed when she was 17. I have the same symptoms as her. The doctors tell me I am to young to have this disorder,so they haven't tested me. I've had back pain for a little over 3 years sometimes it is so bad that I can't help but cry. I had a baby and received an epidural after that which was 8 months ago it has made my back worse and I also get terrible migraines. The back pain is like a burning sensation between my shoulder blades and lower back I also get some pain near/on my tailbone.

I have been having same symptoms post jaundice since jan 2013..I have got all sorts of tests-ultrasound,CT,LFT all ok..Burning type symptoms are felt all the time below right abdomen extending up to middle back..please help if anybody got solutions..