Well i went to the emergency room three days ago because i was having these bad stomach cramps,bloading and diarrhea.i had stomach pain for 2 weeks. The doctors took an urine test twice and it came out negative so maybe i'm not pregnant they assume is stomach gas. i'm expecting period next week but im still fearing that i might be pregnant even though the test came out negative, i had unprotected sex and it's gas. I been stressing it too much. ugghh help me relax. what is stomach gas

Well if the urine test came out negative twice there's no need for concern. Just try to use the condom in future. :) Try changing you diet. You should have proper and clean food, which is cooked with utmost care and cleanliness, drink a lot of water, especially boiled or treated water, and also fruit juices, all these fluids can be taken with the content of electrolytes. Avoid drinking caffeine, soda and alcoholic beverages and drinks, the intake should be reduced and lessened if a person wants to relieve oneself from diarrhea gas. Try reading this https://www.steadyhealth.com/Stomach_pains__gas__diarrhea____t106936.html I hope this helps.

Now i took 9 pregnacy test all negative. my period was due today. Im freaking out

Nine negatives! What more do you need? By freaking out you can only delay your period. The body's reaction to stress involves changes in the levels of many hormones. In fact, stress is considered to be a common cause of missed or late menstrual periods. Just calm down.