Can masturbation lead to small bumps or blemishes on the foreskin? I'm 15 and haven't had sex. The small bumps are along where my fingers usually go when I do it. Everything but that area is okay and I'm getting a bit worried because it been there for a while. Can this be because it's dry?

Hey there what do they look like? Are they painful and have they gotten worse? It is probably not any disease since you are a virgin.  I would try not masturbating for a week and see what happened.... Do you use lube?  Are the bumps inside or outside of your foreskin?   Please let me know thanks

Okay so are on the outside on the left side of my foreskin and have been there for a while. When I stopped for about a week it stayed the same. They don't hurt and they don't look like raised bumps as if my skin had some sort of rash. I don't use any lube.

Hmmm have you ever heard of fordyces spots ? Look up pictures and see if they look like what you have. ?

I saw like one or two pictures that looked like it was the same but most weren't

Hmmm they are probably nothing to worry about ..... When is the next time you have a physical with a doctor?

I had one last month but I didn't want to ask because the doctor seemed to rush through everything so I didn't want him maybe telling me something wrong

Aw that's. Not good I hate when they seem rushed.... Everyone is untitled to their time with the health care provider..... I am in the medical field and trying to be a physicians assistant ...... And it's something I always want to be sure of is that my patients understand and feel comfortable asking me quesions.... That's why we are here....

I would of asked if I was more comfortable doing it. Thanks for all your help

Now from a health care provider standpoint..... When you go for a doctors visit would you perfer if the doctor asked " do you have any other questions or concerns" or would you rather them say something more direct like do you feel like you are developing ok? Do you have any questions regarding puberty or any conditions with your testicles or penis"? Also for your physicals/visits do your parents still go with you into the doctors office or do they wait in the waiting room?

Sorry I haven't checked for any replies but I would much rather have the doctor ask a direct question because then I wouldn't be so nervous about it trying to explain any problems

Ok that's good to know thank you...... How are the bumps/scabs?

They're still the same as before. It hasn't gotten better or worse

Hmmm. Ok. Well I can't say for sure because I can't see them but they are probably nothing to worry about especially if you are not sexually active..... The next time you go to the dr you may want to ask him if he is not in a rush ..... Do your parents go into the exam room with you or wait in the waiting room?

My mom usually comes in with me