Hey everyone.

For the last month, I have some weird symptom that I didn't have before. When I am depressed, I use to have symptoms such as sadness, haziness or something that is similar to this, but I have never had this one - random nausea symptom. 

I am pretty sure that this is connected with my depression, but it is weird and I can't explain it. 

Anyway, it was rare, but in the last 10 days it is constant and I don't know what to do about this whole situation. 

Can constant, random nausea be a warning sign of depression?

Good day there. Maybe you will understand my question differently, but I just want to ask you - are you sure that you are not pregnant? I am asking this because I have been in depression for more than 20 years and this has never happened to me. I never felt that I am having problems with nausea or that I am going to throw up at all. So, maybe you should think about this because, as you told us, you never had problems with it. I really don't believe that this can be sign of depression, actually of any kind of the depression. Correct me if I am wrong. Have a nice day!

Good day there! Thank you for such a quick answer. Please, don't you get me wrong right now, but I am not that silly. I think that I would know if I was pregnant. I would do some test. And of course that I started to think about this when I had this nausea for the first time. So, it is not that.

That is why I am suspecting that this has something to do with depression because there is no reason for me to be depressed at all.

So, if you have any you have experience or if you do know something about this, let me know. 

Hey you two. 

Lol, I didn't want to ask you are you pregnant because I suppose that you are not. I also do believe that you would do something about this, right?

Now, let me try to answer on your question. Yes, nausea can be a sign of the depression and it can be a classical sign of physical depression.  Those are classical physical symptoms, that can include nausea, diarrhea, pain, and weight changes. Too often, however, people simply dismiss these health issues or fail to seek proper treatment because they don’t realize what’s going on. So, you should seek for the treatment until it gets worse. 

Nausea is quite a common symptom of depression. Whenever you feel unsure about a symptom that you are having and you are unsure whether or not it is connected to your depression, just google about it. You will find bunch of info about it. You can also find what other people experienced and what kind of symptoms did they have, and then you can compare all of these things with your symptoms.

When it comes to this specific symptom, nausea, it is a quite common one actually, a lot of people who are suffering from depression are experiencing nausea from time to time.

It can't be a warning sign of depression, if you understand what I am trying to say. It is a common symptom of depression, but if you are not suffering from depression and you are having constant nausea, it doesn't necessarily mean that you are suffering from depression or that you are slowly starting to get there. It can mean that you have depression, but you will always notice bunch of some other things related to depression rather than nausea, nausea comes a lot later, when you are already stuck with depression. Either way you shouldn't really worry about all that.

It sure is a symptom of depression but a lot, and I mean, really a lot of other conditions have nausea as a symptom as well. So you really need to have more symptoms if you want to sign this as a symptom which can clearly show that you are suffering from depression, you know. You have to notice other things first, depression is really easy to notice actually, especially when it comes to someone's behavior.

Just don't think that if someone has constant and random nausea, that they are suffering from depression. That is not true at all, think about it.

If there is no reason to be depressed in your case, Stressed or Depressed, if you are currently not suffering from depression, then your nausea isn't caused by depressions nor it is pointing out that you have depression. I would recommend that you go and see your doctor and tell him about the constant nausea that you are having. You see, nausea can be a symptom of many conditions and some of these conditions might be pretty much dangerous, that is why you need to talk to your doctor. Go and do some tests, just to be sure about this, you know.