Hello, guys. My wife and I are experiencing some sexual problems. It seems that everything became a routine and we would like to change that, but we don’t know how. My colleague suggested me tantra yoga classes. I was wondering why everyone says tantra yoga is different? What do you think?

Hi, there. You can say that Tantra Yoga is different. There are two paths of this yoga. Westerners follow the Dakshinachara path or the right-handed path. They don’t usually practice ritualized sex in their schools. Other direction is the Vamachara Path or the Left Handed path. It is more different than the previous one. Its students are engaged in ritualized sex in their schools. There are not many followers of Tantra Yoga. Many of them practice without a proper guide. So, I suggest you to be careful whom you will trust. Good luck!