Okay here I go.Just about everyday I get these moods, I get super aroused. It's crazy. I can just be in my room alone sitting down watching tv or hanging out with friends it does not really matter, but I start getting all super frisky. LOL I don't even have to touch myself for anything just by thinking about it I can get off. It's to the point were I pretty much stiffen up and start just feeling it, if you know what I mean. I get these moods any time of the day, right before I fall asleep, in the morning when I wake up, midday, whatever they can last anywhere from 10 minutes to a few seconds. When they are done I feel like I need to pee so bad, as soon as I get to the restroom my bladder unleashes, I pretty much sit there just like dripping. Ive talked to my friends about it and they say its me being some sort of a nympho or a squirter. My guy friends think it's great. And that I just need to get the D.  -_-  Im not sure if I should go to the doctor, it doesnt seem like something that needs to be checked. or am I wrong??? (does me being 18 and a virgin have anything to do with it?)

btw sorry for the tmi  (:

hai i think you need to go to the doctor and find out what is your problem...if that makes you shy to do it, there is a bit a better way to do it. u have to masturbate to check whether u squirt or not. try on

Dear Emma

You're not a nympho, and I don't think your age has anything to do with it. Nor being a virgin. It is more likely to be the size and shape of your genitals that gives you the special sensations. Next time you have that feeling begin to arise, go to the rest room and empty your bladder completely. Then see what happens.

Do you squirt when you masturbate? Does the unleashing of your bladder feel anything like the orgasms you have when you masturbate?

No, its not TMI at all. You have to give information if you want help.

Hope this helps as a start.