for some reason my BF is fascinated with girls squirting...in porn.... so What can I do to squirt??? Does he have to find my G-spot?? Help!!

Yes you can but squirting in porn is fake, tell him this and tell him not to expect it. In porn a lot of the time it is women just urinating and not actually squirting. In real life Most of the time it comes out in low quantities and sometimes is thicker to resembling a mucus. he doesn't need to find your G-spot but instead your prostate which is located under your urethra. HE needs to press and massage the fleshy part right inside your vagina at the top. You will get a urinating feeling and when that comes you have to let it go. Many women do not know they have to do this so they never squirt. It'll feel like you're peeing on yourself but that's the only way it'll happen. I'd suggest masturbating and seeing for yourself just to practice and possibly avoiding anything embarrassing.

Celebrity
Another way for me is sitting on top, an rocking forwards an back

anyone girl  can squirt

Women don't have prostates bro. hey do have a gland that is similar.

I totally did it!!! It made me cry it felt so awesome. It's like I had never reached orgasm before then. That or I may be over glorifying it. I've been trying to do the exact opposite and get my boyfriend to do it to me. I've managed to make myself ejaculate but the process takes me like an hour. If you'd like to know how... After I've already had a couple. Clit orgasms what I'll do is place two fingers on the front wall looking for the spongy like part. I then rub it. For me what happens and you may have to play around to find the spot is it will become really hard. As soon as the spongy part isn't so spongy I stop wiggling my fingers (and by now I've probably switched hands a couple times a switched positions (also a couple times)) and push (for me not so gently) my fingers on the hard spot and pull my hand out and repeat it so as to pull my juicy juices out! I swear to god I cummed almost a cup! And just to mention my juices were very wet and not thick. In fact it felt like pee so much so that I had to double check and smell it. And quite frankly it felt so good that I'm not sure I would have cared.

all you have to do is rub you're g spot and your'e clit
it may take a while but trust me its worth it, you just have to be turned on.
Im 13 and I squirt ;)

Quote:

Im 13 and I squirt ;)

:O OMG!! your 13?!?!?! seriously whats with people now?!?!

Um do u wanna suckle on my big toes please i have a fetish

GuestGirl wrote:

im a virgin and i like watching squirt on xxx klips.but i love to try that,mmmmm,i feel like that.

GuestGirl wrote:

Message me please [:

Not all girls can squirt. Its all about genetics and shiz. some girls can and some girls cant.

Hey pls help me and show a demo! Pls Pls

I was 12 when I started hahaha, it's definitely not uncommon for young ages :)