I have started with regular running recently and have noticed my legs or precise my foot hurt after every run so I start thinking that it has something to do with my running shoes maybe I am using the wrong ones. So I need someone to help me with some advice about good running shoes. Thanks!

Good running shoes are the essential part of running for by choosing good running shoes you could avoid possible foot pain or some foot injuries such as wrist injury or even injury of the lower leg muscle. Of the importance is also the way your arch is so if you have high arch than you should be using cushioning running shoes but I think that what you need are motion control running shoes for the foot and wrist pain you have these shoes are specially designed for such problems. Anyway I think you better see some foot specialist so he could precisely determine what kind of running shoes are good for you for it is extremely important having good running shoes it is not like you should run in every kind of running shoes.

I use to run in New Balance 766s and my feet would get sharp pains on the bottom while I ran. My feet were always sore and tired. I even walked in those shoes and they bothered my feet. The next time around I went to the store and tried SEVERAL pairs of different brands and models on my own and I found some wonderful Asics Kayano 13s. They're amazing. My feet never feel tired afterwards and they don't feel like they're doing something like running. So even if you're buying expensive running shoes, if they're don't match your foot type then they'll only cause you pain, my NB 766s are a good example. Good luck!