I have naturally fast heart rate, I take blood pressure meds for it and everything, can marijuana affect this at all, I know that mixing marijuana with meds is usually bad, would marijuana kill someone who has a naturally fast heart rate and takes blood pressure medication?

If I was you I would get off the meds and eat a more natural diet. You shouldn't need medication to make your heart normal. And yes, Cannabis (marijuana) can increase your heart rate and most likely will. I smoke cannabis sometimes and it usually raises my heart rate for about an hour after I smoke and then it goes away. If you are going to smoke weed then do it in moderation, anybody who tells you weed isn't addicting is fooling themselves.

I tried getting of the meds yesterday, and I felt like c**p, with chest pains and everything.