I am 19 years old and I have pain in my spermatic chord of my right testicle. I have veins that I can feel underneath my fingers, Typical varicocele symptoms. But I feel my testicle have different sizes every-once and a while. Some days it will be bigger than usual, sometimes smaller and sometimes normal. But then again, I have one testicle left and I'm still pretty scared about it. I feel ridges on my testicle also, is that normal? The doctor says theres nothing wrong with it, and its not worth the money to get it fixed. I really, really want to get rid of this pain and discomfort in my spermatic chord. Could it become Cancer? Will I be fine without surgery? Will I need immediate medical attention? Please help me out before I die of paranoia. Thanks.

hi i have the chord pain when i touch the chord like how it goes up towards your stomach if i touch the it there "above penis" it hurts like a sharp pain....im to nervous to visit doctor let me know wat you find out ...

Oh don't worry. Im from the UK where we have free health care (NHS) and I had surgery on mine, but i didnt really need it. Isnt Socialised Health Care wonderful!!. Erm basically at 19 you are almost certainly NOT going to have cancer, when the only symptom is a varicocele. However you MAy be infertile. Check it out. It does get better with surgery, but i expect you americans will have to pay $$$$s to get it fixed so i woudlnt bother.