Thank you for helping! If his fingers were dry though, does that mean the sperm died?

Thank you really much for having time to reply to my questions and calm me down. I am no longer going to be involved in such acts without a right protection. We all learn from our mistakes.

Sperm can only survive in a fluid, and can only move by swimming. If his fingers were dry, then there would be no way for any sperm to survive. I don't think there is any chance of pregnancy.

Pleased to help.
Take care

Hi, I was wondering if there's any way I'm pregnant. I gave my boyfriend a ha****b and then he fingered me and there's a chance that there was precum or semen on his hand while he fingered me. We did this on 29th Dec. My last period started on Dec 8th and my next period was supposed to start on Jan 10th. I My cycles are usually 31-34 days long and I'm already on 36 days. Should I be worried?

For 29th to have been a fertile day, your cycle would have to be at least 35 days. If that were the case, there could be a slight chance of pregnancy if there were semen on his fingers. But you would not be able to take a reliable test until a week's time. I think your period will probably come soon.

You very well could be

what happen r u geting pregnant gave us feedback

tell us did u have your periods

If that’s the case how does a man put sperm in a cup to become a sperm donor ?

Hello! Good news I got my period on the 13th of Jan and lasted exactly 7 days. During this time I got the flu though from travelling and I called the doctor. I vomited twice and treated the flu with panadol. I was wondering if I could still be pregnant though even if I had my period? It is possible to be pregnant? Thank you!

I am not the most recent person to post on this forum *** I talked to you a couple of weeks ago, I’m on roaccutane and from Australia.

Thank you for your subsequent identification. Your period was a full 7 days, so it is almost conclusive that you are not pregnant. Also, from what I think you said, there was almost no chance you could have got pregnant anyway. A home test would prove beyond all doubt, but I don't think it is necessary.

Thats what i want to know

He fingered me with a small amount of sperm on his fingers...can that impregnate me? I'm 14...