Im A 17 year Old Virgin . . Sex Is Very Constantly On My Mind , But Im Waiting For The Right Time . I Want To Masturbate & Try A Dildo , But I Dont Want To Lose My Virginity To A Dildo . . I Think Its When You Break You Hymn . Help !

Using a dildo or different kind of toys doesn't mean you lost your virginity to it, your just pleasuring your needs like all humans do. Having sex with someone would be more liKe losing your virginity.

Yeah... I had a lot of sex on my mind too when i was that age...Now.. you can't lose your virginity to a dildo... only to a PERSON... virginity is a state of being.. you only lose it when you have sexual intercourse with a person for the first time.Virginity is also not equals to intact hymen.. geez... if hymen broken, it can always be reconstructed... via plastic surgery... Thing is this.. I was very concerned about virginity when I was in my teens... but now at 30-somethign.. I ask myself.. would i care if the one I loved was a virgin on the night of our wedding.. my answer would be ... no.. it doesn't matter a damn. it would be nice, but it doesn't matter one bit.. what matters is the love and the commitment to stay together and remain faithful.

ya i masterbate too im 17 and im a christian is that wrong to masterbate when ur a christian ?

Hi..when i was almost 16 years old.i used to put small pieces of cloths in my vagina.i m afraid if i hav broken my hymen.though i never ever had sex..