I learn that I have PCOS in 2005. My dream is failing on me. I am only 20 1/2 but I want to have a baby. How can I get pregnant ? Addition to this, I have no periods for 6 years. Please help me! :cry: :cry: :(

Im 21 and i also have pcos i dont get my period either but a few years ago i got pregnant so it is possible

It definitely is possible to get pregnant even if you do have PCOS, but you will need to do a series of exams and test first to determine what is your condition now and these results will then give the doctors all the information they need to determine the right treatment that will boost your fertility. There are hormonal medications that can restart your period or ovulation, but you need a professionals who will determine exactly which kind do you need. Are you on any therapy for PCOS now?