Dayo.
This is the first time I've written one of these so bear with me. I have a Best friend that's always sick, whether its allergies or just a cold this kid never feels "healthy as a horse", So We will call her "Sick kid" for identity and embaressment purposes :-P I've been self-diagnosing Sick kid for years (at least 12) 8-| haha I don't mind though, but using this might make everything a little easier. So Sick kid has been having issues, xp Im worried, but since she has an issue with people (mostly her family and doctors) fretting about her she won't go to anyone, now she talks about her stomach hurting after she eats and hiccups all the time. She hasn't said anything about it hurting anytime else, it only hurts after or when she's eating. Should I be blaming school lunches or is something more serious happening to my friend?

Well, stomach pains after eating, especially when you do take into account all the previous problems, could mean that something is wrong with her stomach and its really hard to say from miles and miles away what exactly might be wrong, but it basically could be anything - from allergic reaction to something in the food (or eating not so good food, just for itself) to infection with common stomach bacteria, H. Pylori. But obviously, she will need to get examined - it won't go away on its own.