Hello been depressed for awhile now and just now cut my wrist with top of coke Can lid and now I don't want to stop even in my sleep I think of doing it and I get up and just do it with out thought and there's times I don't want to live what could I do thinking about it now I'm trying to fight it and don't do it but its hard please help me before I go to far

Regardless of how bad you feel and how much you want to hurt yourself don't hurt yourself. You are simply not well and you must get to a facility that can help you. If you don't have insurance there are places in every state and decent sized city that will help you regardless of your ability to pay. There's one near you somewhere. You can be helped. I know from personal experience. Though it may be hard, you can fight it. Tell someone who will help you. It may even be 911.

Ty for responding and it is hard I'm trying my hardest right now not too do it again and yes I do need help just setting here depressed and just wondering not to do it. It hurts sometimes but then again it feels good but at same time I just wish I could but my heart tells me not too so what else could I do I just want to do it again but worse ty for posting back

You must stop thinking about hurting yourself. When the thought begins to enter your mind block it out immediately and think about something pleasant. Think about some pleasant memories. Look to God to give you strength to do the right thing. Go right now and find help. Listen to your heart. You have your whole life to live and you can have a wonderful life.

You wanna talk more privately ? I use to cut, prolly not as bad but still. I know what it's like and I don't know you but I couldn't handle passing by this post without helping:(

Thank you very much for reply back just thinking I'm geting depressed and lack of sleep and I don't know why I feel this way but I do and sometimes when I do cut myself wish I could just do it but I know if. I do people well miss me and my ex well be hurt what should I do

Yes that would be good if we can