I AM 22 AND I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD NOT BE GOING THRU DEPRESSION THIS EARLY IN MY LIFE! I LET MY FAMILY ISSUES GET THE BEST OF ME AND I ALWAYS FEEL WORTHLESS BECAUSE THATS WAT PEOPLE TELL ME AND THATS HOW THEY MAKE ME FEEL AND I OFTEN FIND MYSELF THINKING ABOUT SUICIDE! IM TRYING TO PREVENT MYSELF FROM GOING THAT FAR AND I FEEL LIKE THERE IS NO ONE THERE FOR ME! MY BOYFRIEND DOESNT MAKE THE SITUATION ANY BETTER! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME I DONT WANT TO SEE A DOCTOR BECAUSE I DONT WANA TAKE THE MEDS I JUS WANA TRY AND GET OVER THIS ON MY OWN AND THEN IF I CANT I'LL SEE A PROFESSIONAL!!!:-(

Can you tell me what kind of family issue you are having? I don't know how big is the issue. However, there is one thing I know that being depressed is not helping anything. If a lot of people said that you are worthless then check on yourself first if it is true or not.
If it is true (which i am not saying you are) then you deserve to be called that. What i want you to do is fight back, try to get up do something to proof that you are not. Now it might be hard for them to noticed and for you to have the courage to move on but you must be patient and don't care what they are saying.
however, if you are not worthless but nobody seems to noticed, i want you to ignored people who said you are. Trying to find something that is useful to do or help out anyone in the house. This will help you feel and proof to yourself that you've tried and you are not worthless. So when those people still not noticed or tell you that you worthless then you can fight back by saying that at least you re doing something right blah... and what about them what did they done to make something better and then you pick out their BS story. This would be the way to regain your confidence and bring those people to their sense and stop thinking about themselves only. Now you can see that only think about the bad thing is not helping and it really make it worst. So i suggest that you do something and don't care what other people said. Try to solve the problem with talk and open-minded.

by the way if you are doing anything and proof yourself but they still think that you are worthless then i suggest you to ignored them completely cus people that never care about others why should you care about them.

Please get help. No one is worthless & depression is a terrible condition that can be helped.