Even though I am 45 years old I work on TV and expose my face to the public every day. With age my face started to loose its volume and my self confidence is lowering and this reflects my work and I don’t want that. I was talking to my friend the other day and she told me about this doctor Lisa Donofrio. She has this technique of transferring fat from the body to the face and I wanted to see if there is anybody who had this surgery done and what were the results. All replies welcome!

Hi! It is amazing that I ran into your post just a week I came home after the surgery. Dr. Lisa is amazing. She took some fat from my deposits on the buttocks and tights. Then she injected this fat into my face. She tried to explain what she was about to do before she prepared herself but I wasn’t listening so much because I was afraid and excited at the same time. I kind of just trusted her. My face is indeed swollen now, and covered with bruises. I will have to have a couple of repeat treatments over the following year in order to build on the initial foundation treatment for the most long-lasting and natural correction. I think it’s gonna be a blast once the bruises are gone!!!

No way would I let a derm do this type of work. Go to a plastic surgeon and save yourself some potential heartache.
A good surgeon doesn't need several procedures to make the fat stay, BTW.