Hi I'm 14 years old. I'm too shy to ask anyone in person about this so I've came here. :-P

When pulling back the foreskin - at the point where it connects to the base of the glan I've noted it 'tearing' [curiously with no pain], leaving white spoted 'ends' [I assume these were blood vessles or nerve endings??]. It doesn't hurt though, but it doesn't look normal.

The base of my glen is getting some sort of 'spiky' look with all them ends.

What's going on?? %-)

The foreskin will retract over time naturally and painlessly, unless forced back before it's time. If you're only 14 your skin is probably just in the midst of its normal retraction and that's why it's pain free. As for the bumps, it's likely a condition that's normal and no cause for worry. They're called pearly penile papules. These whitish bumps appear on the glans (top) of the penis, or along the edge of the glans, in about 15% to 20% of guys.

Hope this helps... it's NEVER a bad idea to get things checked if they seem unusual or appear suddenly though.