for the past few weeks I have been walking 3 miles and of those 3 I've been jogging a half mile home. I get pretty winded jogging and exhausted after walking and jogging. Today after jogging I experienced a general dull chest pain throughout my whole chest when I breathe in or out deeply, cough, or laugh. I've be we experienced this before. I do have heart problems . I had a VSD closure and I have a muscle bundle that blocks some of the blood flowing through my heart when my heart rate goes up, ie: when I exercise. and I have asthma, but I never wheeze anymore. After jogging I usually feel exhausted and nauseous but that's it this is my first time having chest pains..is this normal? should I be concerned?

I would consult a physician anytime you are experiencing pain. Reason being is that they have the tools and technology to get a better understanding of the situation and can then give the best advise. Make sure that you are healthy enough to maintain this workout regimen. I hope this information was useful Good Luck!