I have had what you are all describing for 11+ years. They are panic attacks or anxiety that can lead to panic attacks. The best way I have learned to live is do the following:

1) During an attack breath in from the stomach not the chest for a count of 7 and exhale for a count of 11. do this until you feel better. it is called 7/11 beathing. Also makig yourself angry will kill a panic attack also right away. two emotions cannot be present at the same time.

2) change your diet to healty food

3) Most important of all things is minimum of 30 mins cardio excersie a day. you have to move and sweat or your not working hard enough

4) learn meditation and practice it.

5) Qi Gong helps me alot. I would suggest getting ahold of Qi Gong Fire & Water with Matthew Cohen its on dvd by Acacia

Hope this helps you guys

2) change your diet to healty food

4) learn meditation and practice it.

Hope this helps you guys

I am 27 and have been to different ER's many times in the past 4 months...ALL of the doctors said the same thing... "We can't find anything wrong"

After the first 2 1/2 months the ER was able to catch an episode on a monitor and said my heart was having PVC's. Feels like your heart get's an electric shock. I was happy when they was able to see this for themselves. They admited me and monitored me for a weekend..then brought in a cardiologist to see me. In the hospital the cardio doctor said..."when you get out of here come to my office and we need to do a stress test" a month in a half later I went to see him because i finally got insurance and he's not wanting to do a stress test....says here take these pills (atenolol) and I will see you in 3 months....WELL i was in the hospital again last night...PVC's SOB, dizziness, CP's... They said my potassium was low and could cause this so gave me 40Meq's of KCL...also my CP's and dizziness where when my heart rate was between 42 and 49...I called this cardiologist today and left a msg. with his nurse at to if i should stop taking the atenolol if it's making my heart rate go SO low...NEVER called me back! I'm just another number I guess. The nurse said she would give him my msg. and would call me back around 3pm....never got that call... I"m still feeling bad and sob and cp... but I did take some potassium today....I just hope 1 that I make it thru the night and 2 that I don't end up back in the ER tonight.

So... have you had your potassium checked recently? Cause I looked it up and it can cause alot of things to go wrong.

Good luck everyone.

hi its pankic attacks the them probilems you discribe i have had it started when i was 16 it can be coursed by stress or feeling low im acherly going throw it agen n im 21 now nothing medical will help you pills will make you wouse

you just need to find away f not thinking about it i no its harder than said but its the only way that has worked for me well i ened up going mental and broke my own hand then it whent

but now it has come back

these are examples that bring it on

1.thinkin about your past or future may depress you mre than you think
2.listening to people go on about what happend in there past .. it makes you think about what happend in your past
3. stress
4. depression aka thinkin your all alown
5. thinking about deff

also i have noticed that panic attacks aka ansigherty attacks always makes you
feel your all alown
makes you feel shakey
make you think you have a pain in your chest ok it hurts but it onli hurts coz you think it hurts sounds odd but that is what it dose
makes you feel cold when obivousely its hot
makes you think that some thing is rong when there isnt
so it makes you not sleep as good coz you are worrid and that people brings on the headaches tierdness and dizziness

best thing to beet it to not think of anything attall n keep your self from touchin your chest becouse it reminds you do not watch anything or listen to anything that is depressing

you basicly have to trick your self into makeing you feel happy and nothing else and dont think about any of the ansierty
you could go for a walk watch films have a laught with your friends try to get as much sleep as you can

when it comes to the end of your panic atack it will make you feel strong engergetic and realy happy but still do not look back it will come back on

i have had it befor and i ignore litterly what it said up there and what happend it came back on now i have to do same thing again

ok this is how it happens with angxerty attacks

first your angree at something like you get hit or you brake up with some 1 or what ever you need to get to the root of how it started

agixerty sets in makes you feel a slite uncomfertable pain in chest you think its something bad like canser or something

thats when the panic sets in no you feel a bigger pain in your chest or a shooting pain from your chest to your stumache
more panic sets in that and troble breathing

now you cant sleep becouse you worrid aka panicing

now not onli your having pains in your chest your feeling dissy and pressure in your head

now the pain is so intence that you are havein troble breathing chest pains dizzyness feel week you want to cry for no apparent reason you feel alown that no 1 cares and you cant get people to listen and think

you think your doctor isnt listening you think they dont care they tell you its all in your head you get more streesed to the point that you want to kick his or her heading but you grin and bare it you get home and brake down in tears

and your thinking still whats going on why are you crying some thing is well roung your afraid to sleep you think your hart is goin to stop

heres the good news
-----------------------------------------------------
1. there isnt anything fisicly rong with you
2. the dizzyness and presore in your head is becouse your not sleeping propperly
3. the chest pains dont nessersarrerly exist ok they hurt like hell but its is your mind makeing your chest hurt
sounds impossible dosent it its not you mind controlls your body makes it hurt becouse you think it is there so your body puts the pain there and also it can be the anger stress puts tress on your arterys calm down
4. sortness of breath and hard to breath it is the panic

what you need to do is
----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. remove the stress dont listen to people that stress you out or if your wrkin dont think about the job just do it
2. remove the panic by thinking posertive or not think attall

or
go and sea a cansuler or shrink

here is how i got rid of it my first time i reinsured my self all the time that there is nothing roung
like telling my self that there is nothing roung and stopp thinking about it well not out loude people will think im crazzy lol well i was but you no

and i took the mick out of people but dint take the piss out laude was thinking about it example my boss had big teth and was havein ago at me and all that i was thinkin god he can digg a trench with them you no just to amuse myself and not get stressed

just dont feel sorry for your elf and if you shakeing and that and you feel like your going into a panic just try to make your self laugh about some think watch a commady or somet you feel dizzy sit down or try to walk it off

and try to get asmuch sleep as you can ok you wont get better right away and dont push your self then day by day you feel like your getting better then when it come to the end and its allgone you feel hyper strong and you feel like your invinsable and no tierdness more alert it took me a year to figger that out my first time
1 year of realy bad pain

ok there will be another time in life you might get it again like i have now but its not that bad this time becouse of what i learnt the last time i do wish i new what i do now the last time i had it i would not wish anixity attacks on no 1 not even my enamys i realy do hope people will beifit from what i have wrote on her than finding out the hard way like i did the first time i had angixit

it litterly is 1 of the worse things you could ever go through

HI! IT SEEMS LIKE THIS HAPPENS TO ALOT OF PEOPLE.. PERSONALLY I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT BUT TODAY.. ALL THIS SYMPTOMS ATTACKED ME ALL AT ONCE IN MY MUSIC CLASS THIS AFTERNOON.. I FELT LIKE I WAS GOING TO PASS OUT! IT WAS SO SCARY! I'VE BEEN FEELING ALL DAY WIERD.. AND FEEL THIS REALLY SMALL NUMBNESSIN MY LEFT SHOULDER... IM NOT LIKING IT, IM GOING TO THE DOCTOR ASAP!! PS: IM 19

i had the same problems as you just as bad and my doctor said it was because i was pregnant at a young age and my body didnt know what to do. if you are sexually active i suggest you take a pregnancy test.

Please go to see a Cardiologist. I have Wolf-Parkinson-White Syndrome (WPW) and the symptoms you list are the same that I have had in the past. WPW is very hard to diagnos, as you will not always be "In WPW" meaning all of the sudden your heartbeat will just start to race. If you have an EKG done at this time they will see something is wrong, but if you have an EKG done when you are not "IN WPW" then it will be normal. You need to see an Electro-Cardiologist right away to rule out WPW. It could also be a Thyroid issue.

I'm a sixteen year old female too. The same things are happening to me right now. I've been searching for three months why this is happening. I'm having Shortness in breaths, Dizziness, Sudden change in mood and heart rate. Everyone ssays it's nothing, But it always feels like i'm 'dying' so to say. I try to ignore it, But doesn't seem to be working, And everytime I search my symptoms, I get something completly different. I know I have anxiety, But it cannot be the only thing. And I have panic attacks all the time. Any Ideas?!

Hi everyone,
I too feel the exact same as everyone. I have just come across a friend who had all the same symptoms and once again all tests came back clear.
He looked into it himself and discovered it was Candida. It is a build up of natural toxins in which can cause all these symptoms or commonly known as an Anxiety/Panic attack effect. Panic attacks feed off themselves - you.

So look into Candida and do the program to fix it and see if it helps. I feel better just thinking about it :-)

I have the same problem as you all.

But I'm 15 year old male.
I had this problem like since 2006.
Short of breathing. I went to the doctor, it appeared that I have that illness in the ِِAir Reeds, I took a medicine called VentoCare.
Anyway, It went away.
After a year, I started to get like black screen, which takes 5 seconds to go away, And feeling dizzy in it.

So now in 2009, Swine flu spread, In my school was alot, I thought i had it. I did the tests for it. Nothing was seen.
I just got scared at that moment.
I felt like chest numb, and all my body goes cold and numb, Hmm explaining like. When a person sits on his leg alot of time. and he stands up, he feels numb. So Did i.(In my chest).

In that time I felt so scared. My dad called the abulance, I was passed out. I felt like I'm going to die.
After a while I woke up, I didn't remember things. It was so confusing.

Until now, I'm still trying to find the problem, I googled it. I saw this topic, Thought it would be nice to share and try to find away.

ANNOYING:
Weak Voice in the morning
Chest Pain
And Very Short Breath & Chest Pain Sometimes.

I have been having similar problems .dizzy spells shortness of breath abdominal pain insomnia etc.. its seems to fade in and out sometimes i feel almost normal ,sometimes it gets really bad .one time i passed out at the mall .i even crashed my truck because i couldnt breath .i went to the doctor and he just blew me off and told me to take ibeuprofen .im really starting to get scared because i know something is wrong with me but no one seems to beleive me . ive been missing work and skipping out on stuff i normaly do because i never feel good anymore . theres alot of people with these symptoms and no answers so if it helps anyone figure something out . im 18 im a mechanic i live with my girlfriend my diet is not optiumum but i do eat fruit and vegitables and meat and dairy not only junk food .ive almost never been sickand the only time igo to the doctor is if somethingis broken or bleeding

My co-worker had a similar problem and was told for the longest time that it was minares and took medication for a while which helps a little but not 100%. After seeing so many docs in Los Angeles, she went to Mexico to see a specialist and found out that her heart wasn't pumping enough oxygen and thus causing dizziness, and other symtom. She's taking meds right now and she doesn't have any episodes for awhile now. I hope you all find the right doc to help you.

Omg i feel the same im 19 years old and i had palpitations since i was 12 that when they started, and i never got one again till i was like 17 then i got pregnant and i started feeling anxiety,and would be really scare i thougt it had to do with the pregnancy but then i had my daughter and now i feel like they've gotten worse, i do believe their panic attacks i've had headachs that make my eye vision blurry they get really bad, i feel faint almost all day im always tierd and exausted, and somtimes nauseas i also have moodswings, im always mad and irritates but i think this is because of the difficult times i've had and im only mean tothe ones that hurt me so i think i have a lil of anger issues.i thought i was the only one feeling like this and yes ifelt like i was going crazy i cried so much cause i been tothe dr. And everything is good they even did me a CTscan and everythig came out okay also blood work i really do hope its just a bad case of anxiety cause this symptoms are really over welhming.

My symptoms are
-really bad headacheds
-feeling faint
-tierdness
-feeling anxious
-dizzy and nauseas

Please if anyone knows somethin i can do so it wont get worse email me @ ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

Im also gonna try to a psychologist so they can evaluate me to see if what i have is anxiety or somthing else

Thank you :] im happy to know im not the onlyone

i know how you feel, im a 14 year old email and my dizziness has gotten on my nerves! its like everything lights up then turns black then comes into view again. i have chest pains and shortness of breath as well. the exhaustion annoys me because i had to quit the basketball team. my mood swings are like....extreme. im happy one moment and sad the next. its fustrating. no one knows whats causing it eather.