Its been a couple of months. I'm noticing lot of improvement and my doctor says that too. Hopefly it won't be to much longer. But it is something I'm going to have to keep up with.

Hi there, I'm glad to hear that it's going well for you! What sort of improvement are you seeing specifically?

Hi ap05, I haven't heard from you in awhile, would you mind giving me an update on how you're doing? It has been almost four weeks since you lst posted. Let me know how your'e doing, okay?

I'm doing alright, been super busy with the fall semester coming to an end soon. I'm still going to the doctor for manipulations on my back, the chest pressure is just about gone. My doctor says that he can feel a difference in my back muscles and is happy with my progress. He says that it is a good idea to be manipulated once a month just to make sure that everything is staying put. Its something that i'm going to have to keep up with, but i'm okay with it. Plus i like the feeling of having my back cracked haha.

You guys should all consider homeopathy and a good naturopath...someone who prescribes the LM formulas...and takes a bold approach....call the naturopathic college closest to you and find someone who is very good also an option is abchomeopathy.com which has a forum. They are excellent there. Helped us a ton with very very serious health issues that docs couldn't diagnose. Keep getting the MD's to give you tests at the same time.

That's really good to hear! I think that's encouraging especially that he can feel a change in your back muscles--that to me sounds like you're really getting rehabilitated. Just to be clear though--you don't see a chiropractor? YOu go to a doctor for manipulation of the spine?

Right, my doctor is a DO, a doctor of ostepathic medicine. He has more training then a MD specifically in the muscular and skelletal system.

this happened to me as well and i am 25. i had a vitamin d deficiency and it caused me iron anemia. why don't you ask for two tests: one measuring ferritin (stored iron) and the other measuring vitamin d status. you could try it.

Check with doctor if you have Mercury poisoning, also check if your thyroid is normal.

i have had no chest pains but my breathing hasnt been the same for about 6 weeks i am really worried because i am only 16, i think it may have something to do with smoking. ??

I tried an inhaler even medications for my throat, im not sure what to do at this point.

Hi, I'm 16 and have been having these same problems for over a year now. I don't understand why it's happening. I'm pretty healthy.
I have been having serious chest pain, migraines almost non-stop, back pain non-stop too, My chest usually seizes up so tight that I have to lay down just to breathe, and even then it's still hard. (I'm a girl.)
I've been looking it these symptoms up and all I could conclude was a possible heart disease. Help?

ccrene2003 wrote:

I also have the same simtimes as you. I feel like I have to tell my body to breath. Then my heart starts to race and get all nervered up and start to panic. I'm 39 years old and had everything possible test out there and nobody knows anything lost and just hoping it will pass. I don't know if a stress test is going to help or not I'm looking at that route now  ***this post is edited by
moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed***
Please read our Terms of Use

do you feel as if you have to breath in very heavily a lot of the time?

hi, it seems i have same problem i am 29 years old and i have these heavy chest pain and shorten-es of breath . i am very worried has i have bin in hospital 3 or 4 times and they just do hart attack exams and x -ray to cam negative after 24 the send me home saying i am OK

im not having a hart attack .

i was a heavy smoker i had to stop because of it ,that's a good thing

i got a bit better but still have same symptoms can any one advise me a good solution