Hi, I have been trying to clean my belly button with Qtip, but I would like to ask if there is any more efficient way?

Hi, since I have a deep belly button, I always had problems to keep it tidy and clean. I usually apply a method of lying down on my back and pouring a bit of alcohol in it. he alcohol should speed up dissolving of dirtiness accumulate din the belly button. After a few minutes, which are quite new and strange experience. Use a Q tip to remove the dirt that is present in it. Some people take the end of a towel or apply hydrogen peroxide 3% on a Q-Tip. If you rub it too much during shower with a wash cloth, you may irritate it and provoke sore and blushing.

noo alcohol wont work well ....this is what u do put baby oil or any type of lotion in ur belly button leave it on for like a few minutes like 15 then u take a Qtip and clean it out it leave ur belly button nice and clean trust me!!!!!

Does matter what lotion to use?

Does it matter what lotion you use?