Hey,
I was wondering if i should wax my stomach? or should i just leave it alone because i dont want to make the hair grow back black or thicker.

Also should i remove the hair above my belly button? or trim it.
And is it normal to have hair on breasts?

Thanks

got the same thing, and ask myself the same thing, id say some girls liked it waxxed off but then u dont want em making fun of you calling u peach fuzz lol so its ur choice i guess its best to wax early before u get older since once u get older it will hurt more. so start soon basicly when u dont got that much hair, that is wut i might do :-D

Hi
I couple of years ago I had the same question? I waxed it off and now live to regret it. Its grown so much darker and I feel looks stupid! Im also alot more conshious of it now!

I wouldn't mess with waxing on my stomach.
You can buy a bottle of depilitory lotion. You smooth it on your areas of concern, wait according to the directions, then wash it off.

Be careful that you don't get the dipilitory for legs, that is much stronger and could cause a reaction on your softer parts.
They have some for Sensitive areas, meaning your bikini area and stomach. If you itch after using it or get a rash from it, it's not serious, it just means that your skin can't take the chemicals and not to use it any more.
Be extra careful that you don't get any on or near your vaginal area.