Hi, I have a lump inside my ear, and it is growing fast. It is white colored, and looks odd. I am afraid to touch it because I don’t know is it serious. Should I go to doctor?

Hi, my brother had a similar problem few months ago. He developed a lump inside his ear, and it looked like it was filled with white fluid. He wasn’t scared because he thought that it was just a pimple. However, it continued growing, so he finally went to doctor. He told my brother to leave the lump inside his ear alone, because he thought it would go away. Unfortunately, it didn’t. I told my friend about what happened, and she recommended a cream called Nucream. It is made of tea tree oil, sulfur and some other supplements. I bought it to my brother, and after couple of days of applying it on the lump, it started shrinking and drying up.

I have a bump inside my ear and it sounds like yours but mines is the same colour as my skin and feels hard when i touch it which also causes great pain in my ear which gives me a sore head. What do you think it i should do?

I have a bump in my ear that keeps coming back and the only thing that helps with the pain and making the it go away is by using hot compress. I usually wet a hand towel and heat it up for 30-50 seconds (it gets really hot!) and put over my ear;  it gets cold easily so you have to keep on re-heating it (make sure it is still wet otherwise you'll burn the towel).  Doing this enough times can make the bump pop and you'll have to clean your ear out with Q-tips or soft napkins until all the blood/pus comes out. After that, just put some anti-bacterial cream on it (like Neosporin) and if you want
to put an anti-itch cream as well it'll be okay. Whatever you do: do NOT touch it all the time and if you happen touch it after it bursts, wash your hands because you don't want to spread it!
I don't know why I keep on getting it continuously (that doesn't mean it'll happen to you again), but this treatment helps.
I cry once the pain gets too much and it hurts to bed down once the bump gets really big.

this sounds like a staff infection. Ask your Dr to swab your nose to see if you are a carrier of staff. Is so, they give you antibiotics and you don't get them anymore

you know zandu balm can help you to get relief from pain. i am a student of eight class and my sister got this problem my mother dipped cotton in zandu balm and kept in my sisters ear it really gives relief from pain.

It might be a pimple you might have to have someone help you with it lol but what you do is get a needle and you burn the tip let it cool then you pop the pimple

Or you can get alcohol and a q-tip and put alcohol on the q-tip and place it on the pimple in/on you ear there you go hopes these help

SEE A DOCTOR. On the web page before I got here it said if it keeps coming back see a doctor. I could be a type of skin cancer