Hello. I am a 24 year old gay male. I am experiencing something weird for the last 2 months, before I ejaculate, a clear watery liquid comes out. It does not smell like urine, and I do not think its precum. Ive neve done this my whole life. I believe this has something to do with the Urinary tract infection I had 2 months ago. The UTI came back after finishing antibiotics, and 2nd round of bactrim seems like its gone now. Have been off antibiotics for 3-4 weeks now. I just want to a Urologist yesterday, he thinks it is Chlamydia, and prescribed me 100mg pills of Doxycycline. My urine test came back fine, but I find it odd he did not do testing for chlamidia, nor did he refer me to testing. I asked the doctor shouldn't I be tested, he said I could go to the health dept. but that their chamedia test is not 100% accurate. I was reading on the FDA website about how you shouldnt take antibiotics unless you are really sure you have a bacterial infection, because it can create a resistant bacteria. So I do not knw what to do now. Any help would be greatly appriciated. Thanks !

EMERGENCY! So my girlfriend was sucking my d*** (no cum was involved) and then she kissed me and then i licked her vagina once can she get pregnant??