Hello, folks. I am suffering from sinus infection! I must admit that this is very hard for me. I would like to know if anyone has any suggestions about the treatment. How does it clear? I would really appreciate if someone could reply me this. Thank you in advance, good people.

Hello. Since the main path for eliminating secrete is nasal cavity, you must make it free. That is why you must use nasal decongestants. Those are sympathicomimetics like pseudoephedrine. Some doctors prescribe corticosteroids like Beconase. Fighting against bacterial infection is also important step. That is why you should take antibiotics. If you are not allergic to penicillin, take amoxicillin. If you are allergic, then take Bactrim or doxycycline. Antihistamines are also recommended. You can do the inhalation at home. In any case, I suggest you to talk to a doctor.