I have several painful bumps on my bottom. They are pimple like and all red, I tried to squeeze them but couldn’t and they became more painful. I think that they bother me more than pimples on my face. Should I use my facial wash on my bottom? I believe that this sounds weird.

It doesn’t sound weird at all. I use my salicylic acid facial wash on my back when have pimples. I found it effective and why shouldn’t I use it? Just be careful not to contaminate the tube. Squeeze portion of gel into your hand and then apply it on your bottom. At least you can try, but it doesn’t have to mean that there would be expected results.

I've had these once or twice; for me they were pressure sores caused by sitting in the same position for too long.
If you avoid touching them or sitting on them for a week they should go away; if not go see your doctor about anti-biotics.
Hope that helps.