Hi, my son is 2yrs old, he is very fussy to sit On his potty to pass stools... he is comfortable standing... I have tried to make him sit on the potty when he feels like passing stools but he does not... just after sometime when hd is off the potty he poos.... what do I do?

I obviously don't know much about kids, especially at that age, but what I would try is maybe something he enjoys, a game, food, etc.. showing him it and having him use the potty sitting down before receiving it. But that's just me and my experience with animals.Not a hundred percent sure about children.

I understand your problem i face same problem....but now its okay.. what i would suggest is to try to make games, read lots of stories, ,,,i dowloaded a great app called potty training learning with the animals....my son loved it and help him a lot! you can also try in this way........

We started when he was 23 months. we started playing a lot of games in the potty, also downloaded and play a lot with the app potty training learning with the animals to sensibilize him....then few days later, we took away his cloth for 3 days...and then he learned!