About 4 days ago I started having sharp pains in my stomach like I had to go to the bathroom, but when I would get to the bathroom nothing would come out or if something did it was very little and it was also yellow. It kindda looks like small broken up leaves in my stool but its yellow and it looks kindda yellow slimy like.. I didnt think anything of it but its been 4 days and I still have the pains, I wake up with them every day and I cant seem to go to the bathroom enough to get rid of them. Ive also been feeling nauseaded, im not throwing up but I feel like I want to alll the time. I havnt had much of a apitite either, and when I do eat I feel sick in the middle. I started my period a day before this started and am still on it. I also had a c- section 3 months ago. I dont know what could be wrong with me but I know something isnt right.

The same thing is happening to me... did you figure out what it was?

Same thing is happening to me, also.