Hi, my mother needs to have a surgey to remove a cyst on her left breast. apparently it is cancerous, and approx 1'' in diameter. this will be an outpatient procedure with general anesthesia, and two incecions one in the niple area and the other under her armpit. what will be the average cost for this procedure.

I may not have the same issue as you but I have a fiber cystic breast. I have several cyst pallets that cause me great pains and I have looked into removal. My doctor told me that with these.. they can not be removed but drained. I have no insurance and it would of cost me 400 to 600 just to have the cysts drained to relieve pain.
Hope this helps you just a bit on the estimation

I am going threw the samething i have had two sergeries. and it is still draining from my breast and up under mt arm. it's so painful and it stinks.i want to get it the whole breast removed . I can lift anything , sleep on my stomach and sometimes i cannot wear a bra