I am a guy age 25 and I recently met a girl online. A friend told me I should try cybersex with her. I have never tried it before and it doesn't seem like it would be much fun? Has anyone tried it? Did you enjoy it? What did you do that worked for you and the other person? Please tell if you are a guy or girl, and how much you have done cybersex.

It depends on your mood. You can find enjoyment out of mental stimulation as well, but it might not be a sufficient replacement for physical contact.

Perhaps so. However, my friend said that when he has done it they used webcams and they could watch each other masturbate. He claims it is better than jerking off by yourself. Anyone have personal experience with this?

I do. I have used my cam alot for this purpose. Not to seem like im some sex craved maniac or anything, but it does work alot better. You actually seeing a girl and knowing there getting off to you only makes it sexier. I suggest giving it a try

Sure , Its give a real pleasure also its safe u can't get std from webcams sex!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use